LSC168

Friday, May 16, 2008

The limited supply challenge for today was to use alphabet stamps. I have a baggie of these that I bought a long time ago (maybe in high school) before I was a scrapper. The card I made is a CASE from Kristina Werner. I am a huge Kristina fan and I was stalking her gallery the other day and came across this card that she made years ago. I can see myself making this card over and over with different colors and sentiments. The words "you are fierce" are embossed. I'm not sure if that came out clear in the picture. I used one of my kids cereal bowls to get the perfect curve. Okay, have a great weekend! I'm off to get my hair cut!!! If I really like it, I'll post a picture later!

Stamps: Alphabet Stamps (?)
Cardstock: So Saffron, Really Rust (SU)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Play- Button Button) uses front and back
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: 1/4" circle punch, Ribbon (Dashes, Dots & Checks- Michaels), Embossing Powder

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP