LSC166

Friday, May 2, 2008

Here's a card I made for today's Limited Supply Challenge (LSC166) at SCS. The challenge was to use circle punches as your only tool. I don't have any circle punches, so I thought I would just use a bunch of circle stamps. They look like they could be punches, right? I think this card looks just okay. I love the circles on the bottom, but I think the overall look is a little too busy. Live and learn I guess. Anyway, have a great weekend!


Stamps: Butterfly Kisses & Mixed Messages (Papertrey)
Cardstock: Whisper White (SU)
Designer Paper: Modern Milan Paper Stack (Me & My Big Ideas)
Ink: Green Galore, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Blue Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Silver Brad, Thank You Charm (Modern Romance)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP