Bread, bread, and more bread!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Sunday! I have been BUSY! This week is Halle and Colin's last days of preschool. This week we have a picnic, a classroom party, a graduation and a quarter auction. Between the two kids, they have seven teachers! I decided to bake them all some bread. 7 loaves!!! I guess you know what I've been doing! Hopefully I can post some actual cards tomorrow. The card tags on the bread are just some scraps I had laying around. Only 4 loaves are pictured because I already gave 3 to Halle's teachers this morning.
Also, I wanted to share a picture of my niece, Lexus, on her First Communion day. We had a really great day on Sunday. Doesn't she look so grown up?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP