We're Back!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are back from a wonderful weekend trip to St. Louis. We took over 300 pictures and I will share some of them shortly after I look through them all.

I made this gift card holder for my Mom yesterday. Her birthday was over the weekend. I found the super simple template here. The finished card is 4.25 x 3. I used some new papers I bought at Archiver's in Louisville. I LOVE THAT STORE! I also used my brand new Just Rite Monogram Stamper (also bought at Archiver's). I even bought a mini-alphabet set that you can see in my card to spell out "Happy Birthday" around the border. I'll definitely be posting more cards using the Just Rite Stamper.

Here is a view of the inside:
Stamps: Monogram Stamper (Just Rite), Birthday Greetings (SU)
Card Stock: Pixie Pink (SU)
Patterned Paper: All other paper from Basic Grey paper pack "Sultry"
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Scissors

1 comments:

The Ossege Family August 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

That is the cutest idea! I love the monogram stamp set, I just read about one online. Glad to hear your trip was good, can't wait to see the pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP