Personalized Holiday Card

Monday, August 18, 2008

Here's yet another card using the JustRite Monogram Stamper. The more I use it the easier it gets to insert all those tiny letters into the stamp. One tip: Do not insert letters over carpet. If you drop one, it's probably gone for good. I dropped a few on our hardwood and didn't find them until I swept the floor and looked through all the dust. Thank heavens it comes with so many of each letter. Anyway, here is a holiday card I made using stamps from The Snowflake Spot (SU). It was really hard to get the snowflake centered. You are looking at my 7th attempt! I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if you would use a Stamp-a-ma-jig {mental note- buy a stamp-a-ma-jig!}. Here is a close-up:

Well, it's official. Both my kids are back in school. Colin started preschool this morning. He was so excited. I should now be able to post more regularly. Take care!

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (SU), JustRite Monogram Stamper
Card Stock: Going Gray, Real Red (SU)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: White Sheer Ribbon (Offray), 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Coluzzle, Dimensionals (SU)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP