Hi again!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Okay, I've done all the updates I had planned. What do you think? I would love your feedback. I have been wanting to have sidebars on the right and left side since I started this blog but it is not included in any of the Blogger templates. Luckily my husband is a computer genius. I found the code and he was able to enter it in the HTML section for me. Thankfully he didn't mind doing it.

I also changed the background. There were not very many available for the 3 column format, but I think this one suits me. My only concern is that it's too busy.

I do have a project to post, but it's for the PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop this evening. It's super cute. I will be posting it a little after 5:00pm EST. I hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP