U Rock!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm using my new American Crafts papers yet again. This time I incorporated the Just Rite Monogram Stamper. I got the idea of using the words "U Rock" from this card from Dawn McVey. This is a bright and fun card so I thought the sentiment fits perfectly. I also like how the monogram border mimics the circles of the patterned paper. You can just barely see the blue scallop circle under the sentiment. Have a great day!

Stamps: Just Rite Monogram Stamper
Card Stock: Buckaroo Blue, Real Red (SU)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Celebration Series- Disco Ball)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon (American Crafts- Celeb Gala #4), Scallop Punch (SU), Dimensionals (SU)

2 comments:

JustRite Stampers August 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Great cards! I have added your cards to the JustRite Shared Items. Any time you post a new JustRite project they will be added. Thanks, Denise

Maureen September 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

Do you know where i can purchase 52 spools of this ribbon? I need it asap! Thanks.
Maureen
Grntree77@aol.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP