Happy Harvest

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I made this card at my SIL Carrie's house last night. We had a girls craft night. So much fun. I used Jen del Muro's sketch. I just love using Versamark to create patterned paper. I used three stamps from "Peaceful Wishes" which is one of my favorite SU sets of all time. This card uses lots of dimensionals, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. I was able to make two cards last night and get started on a few more. I can't wait to share them with you this week.

I had a few comments on the beer bread post, asking about a recipe. Well, it's actually a mix from Tastefully Simple. You can find it here. Enjoy the holiday weekend!!!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (SU), Loads of Love Accessories(SU), Pumpkin (Studio G)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Naturals Ivory (SU)
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils (SU), Auqapainter, dimensionals, scissors, leaf brad (Making Memories)

3 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

very cute! thx for playing!

Kathryn August 31, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Fabulous Fall card -- The colors are perfect and the pumpkin is adorable! :)

Stacey Schafer September 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

cute, cute! i never would've thought to use the peaceful wishes in this way....but it's perfect...looks VERY fall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP