Baby Announcement Sample

Sunday, August 17, 2008

JustRite Monogram Stampers have announced a contest on their blog. Check it out here. I made this card for the contest for today. There is a winner everyday. I've also been wanting to play around with some baby announcements since I have a few pregnant friends. It's nice to have a few samples to choose from. If you are wondering about the baby name on my card, I just made it up. For the pink strip under the ribbon, I used this faux ric rac technique found here. The baby is colored using watercolor pencils.

My hubby is at the Bengal's game for the evening so I'm going to watch some HGTV and pop out a few more cards. See you all tomorrow.

Stamps: All in the Family, Paisley BG (SU), JustRite Monogram Stamper
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Naturals Ivory (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Pink Ribbon (Offray), 1/8" hole punch, Dimensionals (SU), Corner Rounder Punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP