Acetate Box with a JustRite Tag

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Remember the JustRite Monogram Stamper contest I mentioned earlier this week? Well, I was chosen as one of the Stampin Champion Hopefuls!!!! You can check out the contest rules and see some of the other Hopefuls projects as well by clicking here. By the way, this was the card of mine they picked. Here is another project using the JustRite Monogram Stamper. ETA: This project was nominated as well! Yay!

This is an acetate box that I made for yesterday Technique Lover's Challenge at Splitcoast. You can find the template here. I was so surprised how it all came together so quickly and so professional looking. I decided to fill my box with candy and add a tag that says "You Are Sweet". I had the idea of adding glitter to the JustRite dotted border to give the look of sugar. I used Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to "dot" each of the larger dots. I poured some fine iridescent glitter over the glue. Do you think I used enough? LOL! I shook off the excess and poured the leftover glitter back in my container. This is what it looked like after. I used my Whale of a Punch 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out the stamped image. I layered the pink circle on a brown circle cut out by my Coluzzle. I punched a 1/4 inch hole at the top to turn the circle into a tag. Simply tie the bow and VOILA! A gift for the sweetie in your life.
Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Iridescent Glitter, Glue (Tombow Mono Aqua), Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Coluzzle, 1 3/4" circle punch (Whale of a Punch), 1/4" punch, acetate, assorted candy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP