A {Basic Grey} Birthday Card

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Saturday guys! I made this card for my friend Haley who is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. I decided to use my new JustRite Monogram Stamper to make a background. I love the plain circles, so I just inked the stamper with blue and went to town around the edges. I like the overall effect. The base of the card is Buckaroo Blue and all the other papers are from Basic Grey. I can't believe I tied that bow! It looks almost perfect. I would bet money I couldn't do that again! The scallops were made with a corner rounder punch. Luckily these letter stickers come up easy because I had to reposition them a LOT! ETA: This card qualifies for the weekend challenge at Our Creative Corner to use no more than 4 layers.

Stamps: JustRite Monogram Stamper - Circle Border
Card Stock: Buckaroo Blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Paper Pack (Cupcake Series)
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (SU), White Felt Thickers (American Crafts), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)

1 comments:

Dawn Easton August 9, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Super cute card! Love the layout~ Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP