Paisley Birthday Card

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Don't you just love paisley? I do! I do! Pink and brown are one of my favorite color combos and when you throw in green, perfection! This card all started when I was playing around with a new tin of Prima flowers (Calypso Tin-Mento Pastel). The green flowers are from Prima and the cream one is from Making Memories (Daisy Spotlight). Next came choosing the paper and I think this looks great. It's from a 6x6 paper pack from Basic Grey (Sultry Series-Stylish). I like the layers and the round corners mixed with regular ones.

{Paisley Birthday Card}
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Old Olive (SU)
Patterned Paper: All other paper from 6x6 Basic Grey paper pack, Sultry Series
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Silver Brad, Green Flowers (Prima), Cream Flower (Making Memories- Daisy Spotlight), Corner Rounder, Dimensionals (SU)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP