CSS Release Recap & A New Card...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Hey guys!  It's been quite a release week, hasn't it?  I personally think it's our best one yet, but I think I say that every time.  Clear & Simple Stamps impresses me more and more with every release.  I don't know how they will top this release, but I'm sure they will.

I have new card to share with you today and then I'm going to do a little recap of the cards I made so far for this release.  

First of all, my card looks a little bright (a lot bright really!).  Trust me, it's really not that bright in person.  The sun must have been shining directly on my card, how appropriate!
I embossed the yellow card stock using a new CSS impression plate, Clouds/Sunburst.  On one side it's a sunburst and the other side it's clouds.  I applied that to my card base first and then added my two cloud panels.

In the Clouds Combo set, which is stamps with coordinating dies,  there is an edger die that I used to create these clouds, I guess you could call it a border.  I just love how easy it is to use, and then to line up an accent stamp, it's just really cool.  

And here's a recap of a few cards/projects made earlier in this release:






You can see all the new products together in one place by clicking here: COLLECTION 5

Here are some of my DT friends that are also recapping this release.  Check 'em out!



One last thing...
Happy Birthday Nicki!!!

I hope you've enjoyed this release as much as I have!  Have a great day!

{Sending You Sunshine}
Stamps: Cloudy Days Sentiments, Clouds Combo (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your Friends, Your Style Blue Me Away, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: White
Dies:  Clouds Combo, Clouds/Sunburst Impression Plate (CSS)

3 comments:

Audrey October 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Oh, that bright blue and yellow card is amazing!! So bright and fun. So many great projects this week, but I really love your fruit cards. So cute!

Unknown October 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

Love your bright sunburst card and all your fun collecion 5 projects!

Nicki October 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

Lol - I chuckled when I got to the end Dana :) Thank you! Love, love, love the sunburst peeking through the clouds - so fun a bright, like a warm sunny day! Thanks so much for your note on my birthday...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP