A Confetti {Congrats} Card...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I've been seeing these "confetti" cards popping up all over the blog-o-sphere!  I thought I would finally take a stab at it.  It was unintentional, but my card turned out pretty masculine looking.

Once I had all the circles punched, I simply smeared a little glue over a one wide strip of the card.  I sprinkled the larger circles first and then the smaller ones.  I saved the small black ones for last since they were a sort of accent.  
The sentiment is popped up on foam dots.  Now we wait and see if all the confetti holds up, fingers crossed!

Have a great day!

{Congratulations}
Stamps: Circles Plus, All Occasions 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Such a Gray-cious Host, Orange You Fabulous, Perfect Little Black Dress, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dots

1 comments:

Nicki October 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

This is so fun, and I love the colors you used for the confetti!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP