A {Baby Wishes} Card Kit...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Hi there!  Over the weekend I saw CSS's Style Watch featuring a card kit made by Amber.  It was so cute that I just had to make one for myself.  I chose a baby theme.  There will never be a time where baby cards are not needed, it's just a fact of life, one that I'm quite happy about.

You can see the card I made above.  I assembled it, took a photo of it and applied the photo to the front of the kit so that the recipient will know what the card is supposed to look like assembled.  The kit is just slightly taller than the card itself, with a half inch spine to allow room for all the goodies inside.
Once you open the kit, you will see these cute boy and girl giraffes and your choice of sentiment.  The giraffes were made using the giraffe die from Baby Shower Dies, stamped with the giraffe image from the stamp set Baby Shower.  I adorned each giraffe with a bow of floss and a gem for an eye.
On the left side of the kit are the cards, six total.  They come with the sunburst background and second half of the sentiment already stamped on them.  I included some foam adhesive for sticking on the sentiment and giraffe.
I created the little pockets with vellum, that way I wasn't hiding any of the cuteness.  

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project!  It was really fun to make and now I think I have the bug to make them for different occasions.

Have a great day!

{Baby Wishes Card Kit}
Stamps: Baby Shower, Baby Sentiments, Sunburst (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Trendsetter Blue, I'm a Princess Pink, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Your Style Blue Me Away, Paint the Town Pink, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Dies: Baby Shower (CSS) 
Accessories: Sticky Tape, Clear Gems, Blue & Pink Floss, Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dots, Vellum

5 comments:

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

Oh my goodness Dana! This is adorable! I love the sunburst background and your packaging! Super cute!!

Katie Skiff October 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Oh my goodness, what a fun idea!! This would be an awesome gift!!

Jennifer Rzasa October 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

Dana, you win the prize for best packaging! I love it!!

whoistracy October 2, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

This is so so cute!! I love those little giraffes tucked inside, just adorable.

Denise October 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

The folder is SUPER cute! Love how you packaged everything... great job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP