A {Welcome Fall} Card...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome Fall!!!  I'm so glad fall is finally here, I even made some pumpkin muffins the other day to go with my pumpkin flavored coffee.  It's pretty safe to say that I love fall!

For my card today I pulled out an older Papertrey Ink set, Wreath For All Seasons.  It was one of those sets that I just had to have then didn't use it nearly as much as I thought I would.  One thing to note on this card is that the yellow bow looks a lot brighter in the photos than it does in person.  

I started off by stamping the wreath in the center of the card using a dark brown ink, then stamped the wreath again in a light brown ink all over the card's background.  I the stamped berries onto the wreath using red, yellow, and orange ink.
I used pieces of glue dots to hold the tails of the bow in place as well as the bow itself.  I like how they look like they are blowing in the wind.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope there is something pumpkin-y in your future!!!

Have a great day!

{Welcome Fall}
Stamps: Wreath For All Seasons (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Accessories: Gold Embroidery Floss, Glue Dots

1 comments:

Unknown October 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

This is so pretty! I'm gonna have to dig this set out now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP