A {With Sympathy} Card...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Hey guys!  Happy Friday!!!  Another busy week here, but that seems to be the norm these days.  I have a simple looking card share today.  The over all look is simple, but the design took a lot of pencil marks, a ruler and a good eraser.  

The rectangle image comes from the new set Well Preserved Jars: Extra.  It's designed to be stamped as a jar label, but I loved the simplicity of it and used it to build a background.  I stamped the rectangles in a light color so I could stamp the leaves and sentiment over top.  One more thing worth noting, the sentiment is two words that originally are next to each other on one stamp, I cut the words apart so I could stamp the sentiment with the words stacked.  I just love how versatile clear stamps are!

Well, that's all for me!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

{With Sympathy}
Stamps: All Occasions 1, Leaflets, Well Preserved Jars: Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Brown Leather Satchel, Orange You Fabulous, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP