CSS Release Day: Perfect Harvest

Sunday, October 14, 2012


Today Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing some super yummy sets!  The collection is called Perfect Harvest and includes lots of fruits, veggies, sentiments, and coordinating dies.  As you can see from my project above, I really had fun with all those fruit images.  I made a card and tag combo!
Here's my card!  I used a new background stamp called Distressed Linen.  I die cut all the fruit before I stamped the images on them.  Most of these stamps are two or three step stamping, which allows you to add more color to your image easily.  For example, the pineapple is three stamps. Each color is a different stamp.  I love that!
Once all the fruit was cut and stamped, I arranged them on the card base using varying heights of foam dots.  The "platter" is a Word Window die.  The words "Organic Thanks" comes from two different sets (Trendy Tags 2 (older set) and Well Preserved (more details on that tomorrow).  The sentiment is stamped on a die cut circle that I cut in half.

I didn't want the tag to be match-matchy with the card, but I did want them to have similar elements.  I used the larger Labels 5 die to create the tag base, just cut two shapes and adhered the two at the top.  I used the same Distressed Linen background stamp.  I pulled the purple color from the grapes and the red inked sentiment from the apple of the card.  I also used a full circle, instead of the half circle on the original card.
 This is such a fun release day, I can't wait to see what my fellow designers created!  I hope you'll check them out too!




Have a great day!

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe October 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

Organic Thanks.... so fab! Great showing of lots of fruit. What a cute label card too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP