CSS Release Day: Well Preserved

Monday, October 15, 2012


Hey guys!  Another exciting day of releases from Clear & Simple Stamps here!!!  Today CSS is releasing Well Preserved, a collection of jar stamps and coordinating imagessentiments and dies.  When I first saw this set, this was the card I envisioned!  I just love those flowers and the simplicity of the jar.  
I started by stamping the sentiment first, masking it off and then stamping the jar and then the flowers, all in Perfect Little Black Dress ink.  I colored the flowers with watercolor pencils and an aqua-painter.

I peeled the original label off the candle and replaced it with my own label.  I chose an image from Label Frames 1 and used both Say Yellow to All Your Fans and Creamsicle Cardigan ink to create a color of ink to match the flowers on the card.  I cut out the label and left tails on both sides that wrap around the candle.  I added some gems to kick it up a notch.





Have a great day!

{A Well Preserved Friendship}
Stamps: Label Frames 1, Well Preserved Jars: Extra, Well Preserved, Well Preserved Jars: Medium (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Creamsicle Cardigan (CSS)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Aqua-Painter, Gems

2 comments:

Laurie October 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM  

Dana I absolutely love this! The card is so CAS and so gorgeous! And that candle? The perfect label! Anyone would be so happy to receive this beautiful gift!

Audrey October 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

Such a pretty ensemble! I love how the sentiment overlaps the jar and the candle wrap is such a nice finishing touch. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP