A {Gratitude} Card...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey guys!  I have a fun one layer card to share with you today.  Don't be deceived, this card looks simple, but it was a lot of work.  

I started with a kraft card base measuring 3.5" x 5 (my new favorite card size).  I used a t-square ruler and a pencil to make a grid of squares that were 3/4".  That was really the most time consuming.  

From there I stamped the large and small flowers and then stamped the flower centers.  The flowers are from Papertrey's Iconic Images set and the flower centers come from CSS's Background Basics 2.  

Here's to a great weekend!!! 

{Grateful for You}
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink), Background Basics 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Glamazon Green, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)

1 comments:

Basement Stamper October 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM  

gorgeous, love those colors and I adore this size of notecards as well. Just wish I could find some envies that fit them good...any suggestions?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP