A {Welcome Baby} Card...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello!  I have just one more release card to share with you using Trendy Tags and Taglines from Clear & Simple Stamps.  This card really shows the versatility of these sets. I cut two small tags and stamped them with a tag outline stamp from Trendy Tags.  On one of the tags I stamped "baby" and on the other I stamped the bunny (which I then paper pieced).

One of my favorite features of this card is the bunny tail.  I used Liquid Applique to make it poofy.  If you've never used Liquid Applique, it's really fun.  You dab a little where you need it and hit with a heat gun and BAM! instant dimension.
I filled in the bunny ears with a couple copic markers to make him look a little more finished.  


Have a great day!

{Welcome Baby}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Taglines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, I'm a Princess Pink, Coral Necklace, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Paint the Town Pink, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Tags 1 Die (CSS), Liquid Applique, Foam Dimensionals, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Edge Distresser, Button, Floss
Copic Markers: R83, R85 

3 comments:

Basement Stamper November 29, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

adorable baby card! I might have to CASE something similar for a baby/twins card.

itsallrosi November 30, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

this is the cutest!

Lori December 2, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

Just adorable! Love that cotton-tailed bunny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP