A Shabby Chic {Thinking of You} Card...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Look at me!  I totally remembered how to make a card. I hadn't planned on taking so long in between posts, but sometimes the mojo or the motivation is just not there.  I took a trip to Michaels on Friday since they had a huge sale on yarn + a 25% off your entire purchase coupon.  Anyway, I stocked up on yarn and lingered in the papercrafting department trying to find something that tickled my fancy, but I really didn't find anything.  I don't know what it is about Michaels, but I can have a gift card and coupons and still leave empty handed.
So, I ended up buying two paper pads by K & Co.  They are totally not my style.  I'm not a shabby chic person really, but I just had to buy something.  I think this card turned out pretty good though.  I really love the layout and the rhinestones.
It's actually been a while since I've used patterned paper on any of my cards.  It was fun mixing and matching patterned again.


Have a great day!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Text Style, Polka Dot Basics, Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Ancestry (K & Co.)
Ink: Brown Leather Satchel, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Paint the Town Pink (CSS), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Tags Die 1 (CSS), Sheer Cream Ribbon (Offray), Rhinestones, Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Button, Glue Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP