Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello!  Today I'm sharing my group design team project with you from Clear & Simple Stamps.  Now, since this months sets (Trendy Tags & Taglines) are all about tags, it's only appropriate that we share gift sets using these great tags!  Here's my gift set:
 I had some random boxes in all different shapes in my stash, but I unified them by covering them with pieces of patterned paper from the same paper pad.  I also used twine on all of the packages as well.

Here are some close-ups of the tags and packages.


I doubled up the tags using a coordinating paper peeking out from underneath the top tag.  Just a little something extra.  



Be sure to check out the rest of the design team and their amazing creations:

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

{Trendy Gift Set}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Taglines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Clean Slate (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Accessories: Tags 1 Dies (CSS), White Acrylic Accents (Ranger), Twine, Markers, Assorted Containers

5 comments:

whoistracy November 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

What a great basket! So many goodies in there. Love how you reused all of those boxes.

Basement Stamper November 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Great basket tags, this looks like a fabulous gift!

Unknown November 8, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

such a cute ensemble!!

Lori November 10, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

What a great gift idea! Love the look of the layered tags.

Deanna November 20, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Love the colors in this project Dana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP