A Trendy {Let's Celebrate} Card...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello!  Today I'm sharing one of my favorite cards I created for this month's Clear & Simple Stamps release.  I don't know about you, but I love hounds-tooth.  When I saw this set for the first time, I was so excited by the little hounds-tooth addition that was in the Trendy Tags set.  


If I had to pick a card that showed my style perfectly, I think this card would be up there.  It's clean and simple but graphic.  I also love black and white with a pop of color.
The champagne glasses were colored and outlined with copic markers.  So fun!

I also have a card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPhone (and similar devices) today.  It's a cute Thanksgiving card.  


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

{Let's Celebrate}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Tag Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Tags 1 Die (CSS)
Copic Markers:  Y32, Y35, Y38, W1

3 comments:

whoistracy November 15, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Love the b&w color scheme and those stripes!

Lori November 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Love the black and white with the pop of color--so elegant!

Deanna November 20, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Love love love this on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP