A {Holly Jolly} Card...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello!  I have a busy day so I made a simple card.  The photo turned out quite dark no matter what I did to edit it, but I think you get the gist.  I took a tag outline stamp and stamped it upside down to sort of look like a label.  For the ornaments I took a light bulb stamp and stamped that upside down as well and then used some black faux stitching for the string.

I cut a slit on both sides of the tag with an x-acto knife and threaded the baker's twine behind and that's pretty much it.

Have a great day!

{Holly Jolly}
Stamps: Trendy Tags (Clear & Simple Stamps), Holiday Lights (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Black Pen

1 comments:

Lori November 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Fun and festive, Dana! Love the little bits of bling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP