A {Baby Shower} Card for Maylee...

Monday, November 7, 2011




Oh my!  I've been trying to get this posted for quite some time now and my computer was just not letting me.  I tend to leave a lot of pages open and then my computer comes to a crawl and then freezes.  Ugh, I hate when I have to press the power to shut it down, it just feels wrong.  


Anyway, now that I have my computer back to normal I can share this cute card I made for a baby shower over the weekend.  As you can probably tell they already have a name picked out-- Maylee, a combination of her grandmothers' middle names.  So adorable, I can't wait to meet her!  


I had so much fun making this card (well, it was fun after I tossed my first attempt).  I can't believe I used five stamp sets!  That might be a personal record for me.  I've seen a lot of the other Clear & Simple Stamps design team gals filling the bucket stamp with all kinds of things, so I thought I'd give it a try.  It does require a bit of masking though.  


Since I wasted so much time getting my computer to work, I'm going to stop chatting now.  If you have any questions about today's card, feel free to leave a comment.

Have a great day!

{A Gift For You...Maylee}
Stamps: Trendy Tags, Craft Room, Craft Room Bonus, Alpha Varsity, Holly Jolly (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Paint the Town Pink, Coral Necklace, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Rhinestone
Copic Markers: 0, W1, W5, B93, B95, R83, R85, Y38 

3 comments:

Donna Huisinga November 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Dana,
You were award The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out my blog here:
http://asthecardrackturns.blogspot.com/

Nicki November 7, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Eek this is so cute Dana! perfect for a baby card :) And I so hear you, I'm notorious for having way too many screens open at one time...not to mention several programs running - when will I learn - LOL! But super cute card.

Lori November 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Dana, this is fabulous! Love how you filled the bucket with so many things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP