A {Happy Birthday, Dad} Card...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I used to never get crafty on the weekends (unless we have a girls craft night) but I've been finding myself needing last minute cards for the past three weekends.  Yesterday we celebrated my father-in-laws birthday and I only had girly looking cards in my stash.  That called for a special card to be made.  I quickly browsed my pinterest boards for a quick and easy card before I headed down to my studio.  I based my card off of this really cool card by Laura Bassen
This card would have been really fast and easy to make, except I had a caffeine buzz going and it was really hard to line up the alphabet stamps that spell "DAD" with an unsteady hand.  But I can't complain because I didn't have to make the coffee.


Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday, Dad}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts), Alpha Varsity (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Glamazon Green, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Orange You Fabulous, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones
Copic Markers: B95, B99 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP