A {Thinking of You} Card...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hi there!  This is a really late post for me, but I've gotten so much stuff done today that I don't even feel bad about that.  Okay, this little number I made today is just like a card that everyone made (and I fell in love with) at PTI's Stamp-A-Faire.  I changed the layout just a tad by making the card a square and I obviously changed the colors.  
The ribbon that used started off white.  I used a copic marker to color the ribbon so it would coordinate with the Creamsicle Cardigan flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush (PTI)
Ink: Creamsicle Cardigan, Green With Envy, Perfect Little Black Dress, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Accessories: Button, Floss, Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Edge Distresser
Copic Marker: Y38-Honey 

2 comments:

.adri. August 29, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

beautiful card! love how you colored the ribbon to match! I would've never thought of that lol

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

JenE August 30, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

great card! love that you colored the ribbon to match your stamp! was the ribbon white? also like the stamp on stamp action, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP