A {Have a Fabulous Day} Card...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello there!  The card I'm sharing today is one that I made at the PTI Stamp-a-Faire.  I started with a kraft card base and then cut a rectangle of berry sorbet card stock slightly smaller than the card base.  I used that panel to layer the scallops on.  I started from the bottom adhering the strips of scallops, overlapping them and shifting the scallops so they were offset.  When I was finished, I trimmed the edges.


The gems that go across the top are a new product that I bought at Michaels (they are the Recollections brand) called Bling on a Roll.  They come on a roll just like they are seen on my card.  They are hard to cut apart and are meant to be used in a line.  
When my card was finished I lifted up each scallop to add some dimension.  I used pti card stock and that paper is really thick.  You can see that I didn't get the cleanest cut on my scallops.

Have a great day!

{Hope Your Day is Fabulous}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Spring Rain, Ripe Avocado, Terracotta Tile, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Bling on a Roll (Michaels), Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch (SU)

1 comments:

Deanna August 3, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Love it Dana! Great colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP