Clear & Simple Stamps: App Sneak Peek...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey guys!  I took a little bit of a blogging break, but I hope to be back in full force soon.  My kiddos are going back to school tomorrow and I can finally start to have a daily routine again.  I have really neglected running (although I'm still doing great with my healthy eating- 8+ weeks eating plant based).  Anyway, I am a creature of habit and can't wait to get back in the swing of things, although I will miss my kids dearly, they are ready to go back.  


Anyway, I have a really cute card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps App for the iPhone today.  So if you've come here looking for some inspiration, that's where it's at today :)
For more info about the app, click here.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you all soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP