A {Thank you for your kindness} Card...

Friday, August 19, 2011

 Hello & Happy Friday!!!  I'm happy to report that I survived the first "week" of school.  I'm starting to feel better about the whole thing and getting used to the idea of the kids being gone all day.  I actually miss them, which is something I don't get to feel very much in the summer when I'm with them 24/7.

This is a fun little card I threw together today, right after I ran on the treadmill (nice how I slipped that in there! I haven't been on the treadmill in months, but it feels so good to have that first workout out of the way).  Anyway, where was I? Oh, I made this card and I sewed again.  My little trick is working great and I can hopefully record a little video of that over the weekend.  
This card has lots of dimension and is a little bottom-heavy.  But I like how it turned out.  A happy little card.  

I thought I would share a couple pics of my kiddos on their first day of school.

I can't believe I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader.  Time flies!

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!!!
{Thank You}
Stamps: Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Hattie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Flower Punch (Paper Shapers), Circle Punch (SU), Button, Floss, Sewing Machine & Thread, Glue Dots

3 comments:

Suzanne August 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Dana, such a beautiful card and an even more beautiful family! I hope the kids had a great first day at school!

Deborah August 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

Beautiful card and even more beautiful family. Enjoy these days for they go by too fast!

Deanna August 24, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Love it, the kids are cuties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP