A {Thank You} Card...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This was such a simple card to make.  I discovered that these two dies (top note and labels 9) really fit together well.  I just had to use them on a card.

My wreath is stamped using two colors of green for the berries.  Green berries don't really make sense on a wreath, but papercrafting doesn't have to make sense, right?  I think the buttons really make this card, it gives it a finished look.


Well, that all for me today folks!  Today's going to be a catch-up day.  I'm way behind on quite a few things.  


Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Wreath for all Seasons, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: A Clean Slate, A Blanc Check, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green, A Clean Slate, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Top Note Die (SU), Labels 9 Die (Spellbinders). Buttons, Floss

1 comments:

Deanna August 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Stunning! I have a wreath with green berries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP