A {Thinking of You} Card...

Friday, August 5, 2011

I think this is the first card I'm sharing using the new limited edition stamp set that I received at the PTI Stamp-A-Faire.  This set is full of iconic images like the silhouette I used on my card.  I also love that this set includes a few larger than normal sentiments.  


I masked the center of the card with a square post-it note, stamped the text, then outlined the pot-it note with pencil to create a frame.  I removed the post-it note and stamped the silhouette and sentiment.  The finishing touches are the rhinestones and the floss.

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Iconic Images, Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Coral Necklace, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Accessories: Brown Floss, Rhinestones, Pencil

2 comments:

Suzanne August 5, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Hi Dana! The silhouette pairs perfectly with the text background. I still have to use my set too. Love the colors you chose, too.

Samantha August 6, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Fantastic one layer card!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP