A {Let's Chat} Card...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hey guys!  I have happy card to share with you today featuring one of my favorite colors, Glamazon Green.  Ahh, I just love it.  My card today uses the couch stamp from House Notes II.  I stamped it on the white oval first and then again on Glamazon Green, cutting it out, embossing it and then paper piecing it on the white oval.  I added a little white square button to act as a pillow.  I love that little touch.
If you look closely you can see that I "grounded" the couch by adding a floor.  I used a W3 copic marker and then took a 0 Colorless Blender Copic to make the diagonal lines.   Here's another view:
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out today's card.  I hope you are all having a great start to your week.  So far so good here.  See you all tomorrow!
{Let's Chat}
Stamps: House Notes II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like A Rockstar, Glamazon Green, A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Button, Floss, Foam Dimensionals
Copic Markers: W3, 0

3 comments:

Suzanne August 22, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

I love this Dana! The textures from all the embossing are great, especially the dots on the sofa. And the color combo is so eye-catching, too.

Leigh Ann Baird August 23, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Gorgeous green! Wonderful layout!

Nicki August 29, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Love the new wider pics Dana - and this card is fantastic. Love the design on the rug and all the texture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP