A {Wish Upon A Star} Card...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Hello!  Look at me, two days in a row!!!  To be completely honest, I made a two cards today, but the first one was a total dud.  I may try and revive it tomorrow, but it's probably a lost cause.

For today's card, I used the CSS stamp set "Sweet Dreams".  I can't believe this is the first time that moon stamp has seen ink!  Once I stamped it with black ink, it just screamed to be colored with copics.  It's been a while since I used copics and I just love coloring with them, or just coloring in general.  It's so relaxing.
Adding the stars was an afterthought.  It just looked a little plain.  The stars are a tad more subtle in real life.  They are really not that bright and it keeps the soft look of the card.


Have a great day!

{Wish Upon A Star}
Stamps: Sweet Dreams (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch
Copics: W1, W3, Y32, Y35, Y38, B93, B95, R83, R85 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP