A Tweet {Happy Birthday} Card...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Hey guys!  I'm sitting at the library typing this up.  Our internet is down at home and I didn't want to wait to share this card.  I made two cards this morning and they couldn't be more different.  The other one I'll share tomorrow.  I made it ahead of time since I'll be subbing.  


This card is totally clean and simple, I love it!  I actually used three different stamps sets.  The lines are from "Party Elements: Baby," the birds are from "Baby Shower," and the sentiment is from "Craft Room."  


I had the birds totally spaced out on a scrap piece of paper exactly where each bird should be stamped, but then I just went for it and started stamping my heart out.  It probably turned out better like that anyway.  


Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Craft Room, Party Elements: Baby, Baby Shower (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Purplicious, Orange You Fabulous, Paint the Town Pink, Glamazon Green, Say Yellow to All Your Fans, Simply Blue-tiful
Accessories: Green Embroidery Floss 

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe April 19, 2012 at 4:35 AM  

Very fun bird on the wire scene! Love the rainbow of colors.

Holly saveur April 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

SOOO Cute love it!

Lori April 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

I love this! All those colorful birds s are so eye-catching against the white background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP