A {Happy 4th Birthday} Card...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012


We had much fun with with last month's Clear & Simple Stamps Baby Collection release that we are going to review them again. Today the design team and I are focusing on Alphabets + Numbers.  I chose to work with one of my new favorite sets, Number Blocks.

This card took on a life of it's own.  Once I had the idea to link the elephant to the wagon, it snowballed from there.  I just kept adding and adding, far from my usual clean and simple style.  But I do love the way it turned out.  It's good to take a step out of your comfort one every now and again.
Some more detail shots!
Be sure to check out what my pals created with today's theme of Alphabets + Numbers.


If that wasn't enough fun, I also have a super sweet card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps APP today.  You won't want to miss it!






Have a great day!

{Happy 4th Birthday}
Stamps: Number Blocks, Baby Shower (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card StockSuch a Gray-cious HostKraft Like a RockstarBrown Leather SatchelOn the Catwalk CreamSay Yellow to All Your Friends (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
InkYour Style Blue Me AwayPerfect Little Black DressDish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Dies: Baby Shower (CSS)
AccessoriesSilver Brads, Buttons, Glue Dots, Floss, Circle Punch, Foam Dots

4 comments:

Steph Zerbe April 3, 2012 at 5:50 AM  

What a fun idea! i love that you linked the elephant to the cart. Too cute!

Laurie April 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

Dana this is darling! I love the die cut scene you made and how you tied the wagon to the elephant! So cute!

Lori April 3, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

This is so fun, Dana! Love the filled wagon and how you used the elephant to pull the cart.

Holly saveur April 4, 2012 at 3:40 AM  

Very sweet card..love all the animals so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP