A {Class of 2012} Grad Card...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Hello!  As soon as I received the Number Blocks stamps set from CSS, I couldn't wait to start making graduation cards using the colors of the local high schools.  I love to personalize cards!  This card features green and white, which are the colors of my alma mater.  I think I get the love of the color green from a different place though, not high school.

The number stamps are so bold against the green because I used white embossing powder.  How fun!  This powder even had bits of glitter in it for an extra special kick.
Have I told you lately how much I adore Glamazon Green?  Well, I do!  The End.

Have a great day!

{Class of 21012}
Stamps: Number Blocks, Circles Plus (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green, From an Anonymous Source (CSS), White
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Foam Dots

3 comments:

Suzanne April 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

Dana, I love this! Those stamps are so unique and look amazing. You are right - that's a gorgeous green.

Steph Zerbe April 26, 2012 at 3:54 AM  

Yes, gorgeous green! Great card. Perfect stamps for a grad.

whoistracy April 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Such a great idea!! I should make a few of these in the local high school colors for the card shop I'm selling in now. Love the embossing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP