A {Best Wishes} Card...

Monday, April 16, 2012


Here's hoping this is the start of me getting back on schedule!  It was so nice to play around in my studio this morning (taking breaks to fold and switch out laundry).  Man, things really pile up when momma is sick.  Plus, I spent a big chunk of yesterday working in our flower beds and planting some starters for my garden.  The inside of our house has been sooo neglected.  


Here's the first card I've made in over two weeks.  Not bad for my first effort and hopefully this will get my mojo flowing.
I took both photos using the same settings on my camera, the above one is grainy and the bottom one is crystal clear.  Weird!!!
Okay, I'll be back with another card share tomorrow!  Thanks for hanging in there with me!!!

Have a great day!

{Best Wishes}
Stamps: Baby Sentiments, Hearts Plus (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: VIP Purple, Simply Blue-tiful, Purplicious, Green With Envy, Coral Necklace, Paint the Town Pink (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Dies: Shapes: Hearts (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Clear Gems, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comments:

Samantha April 17, 2012 at 5:25 AM  

glad you are feeling better, my long term health issues have been blocking my mojo lately glad I am not alone in the creatively challenged lately world. Hopefully some of your new flow will rub off,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP