A little update...

Friday, April 13, 2012


Hey guys!  Just wanted to leave a little note saying why I haven't been blogging much, except for a few prescheduled posts. The kids were on Spring Break last week and we drove to Ormond Beach, Florida.  It's really close to Daytona.  We went with our friends Valerie & Tony and their two kids.  We had a great time going to the beach and pool everyday.  We spend an entire day at Kennedy Space Center and we even watched our UK Wildcats win their 8th NCAA Championship.  We drove home the day before Easter, stopping to purchase our UK Championship shirts before we finally arrived home at 9:30pm.  Some of Scott's family are hardcore U of L fans, so we just had to wear our new shirts to Easter.  It was so nice not getting dressed up since we were still so very tired from our trip.


All day Easter I felt like my allergies were going crazy.  It made sense to me because of the changing in seasons.  I woke up on Monday feeling worse, and Tuesday I felt like I was dying.  I went to the doctor and it turns out I had the flu.  They gave me a z-pack and I started to very slowly feel better.  They called me Wednesday to let me know that my strep test that was initially negative turned positive when they sent it to the lab.  As you can tell, this hasn't been a fun week.  Luckily my family has been awesome!  I'm happy to report that I'm about 95% better.  Just some lingering throat soreness.


I hope to get back on schedule next week.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!
Have a great day!

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe April 18, 2012 at 6:51 AM  

Aww, what a terrible bought of sickness. So sorry! What an adorable family photo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP