A {Hope this year...} Card...

Monday, April 30, 2012


Happy Monday!  I have a quick and simple card to share with you today to ease into the week.  I used this week's CPS sketch.  It's been a while since I participated in any challenge, but this one was so simple, I couldn't resist.
I started a new board on Pinterest for color combinations that I like.  That is how the color combo came about for this card.  Here's the inspiration photo.
Today was the first time I used my new card stock organizational system and I have to say that I LOVE it!  Having my scraps organized by color and on top of my desk is so handy.


Have a great day!

{Hope this year...}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Green With Envy, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Foam Dots, Stamping Sponge, Corner Rounder Punch, Mini Hole Punch, Baker's Twine

5 comments:

Teresa Zuehls May 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM  

Lovely clean and simple card! Great take on the sketch and I love the embossed background and the twine around the sentiment. TFS

Jennie May 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

Love the raised panels!! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week!!

Linda Beeson May 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

I love this, the embossing looks so nice, what a great use of that CPS sketch.

Lee May 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM  

The embossed panels are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS Sketches!

stampingbowd May 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Congrats on your win!!!! I love the embossed panel!!! I have that folder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP