Blogher Book Review: The Weird Sisters

Thursday, March 1, 2012


The latest book chosen for the Blogher Book Club is "The Weird Sisters" by Eleanor Brown.  I was really intrigued by this book since I grew up with two brothers and no sisters.  I didn't really understand the sister relationship until I had sister-in-laws, it's really something special.  This is a fun read about three sisters that are all grown up returning home to deal with a family matter.  They are a quirky Father that speaks almost entirely in Shakespearean verse and named all three of his daughters aptly.  This book is about how the sisters reunite and all struggle to communicate with each other and their loved ones.  This was an enjoyable, easy read.  


I hope you'll join us over at Blogher Book Club where we'll be discussing this book.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP