CSS Release Day!!!

Monday, March 5, 2012


Hey everybody!  It's a really exciting day around these parts.  It's Clear & Simple Stamps release day!!!  Tons of new stamps and dies are being revealed today, a whopping 41 new items!!!  I won't be listing them all here, just showing the products I used for my release day card.  You can see all the new items by clicking here.

For my card I used a bunch of new items.  Here's my card, scroll down below and will take you on a little tour of what new items I used.
I started out with a plain piece of A Blanc Check of card stock.  


I used the new Circles Trio die to die cut the circles.  This is such a quick way to get precisely spaced circles on your card.
I chose an adorable circular image from the new set Baby Shower.  Then I lined up another piece of white card stock behind the circle windows, then stamped the image using Glamazon Green, Dare to Be a Diva Red, and Your Style Blue Me Away ink, then removed the piece of card stock.

I cut squares from scraps of coordinating card stock and die cut a circle image just slightly smaller than the Circle Trio circles using Shapes: Circles dies.  I used the negative image of the circles create a border for each circle window, then I adhered them to the backside of the card.  I lined up the white card stock with the stamped images and adhered that as well.  ARE YOU STILL WITH ME?
Here's the easy part.  I stamped the sentiment from Baby Sentiments in Perfect Little Black Dress ink, punch a notch on each side of the card then wrapped and tied Red Baker's Twine around the card.




Have a great day!

5 comments:

Steph Zerbe March 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM  

Great use of product. What fun color combo. Love the alpha circles and the notched card. SO cute!

Laurie March 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

I love those circles! What a fun card!

Jennifer Rzasa March 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

Such a sweet card. I love the colors you used!

whoistracy March 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

I just love these bright colors together Dana. So much fun.

Lori March 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

Fabulous! Love the bold colors against the white cardfront.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP