A {Good Luck Charm} Card...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Eek!  I'm not sure how this photo turned out so blurry?! I hope you can get the gist of it.  It's pretty much a one layer card except for the pink heart, that's die cut and popped up on foam dots.

I started with stamping the white card stock with the tag outline and then the inside polka dot tag design.  I then masked off the tag and stamped the text.
This photo is a little better.  Next I stamped the sentiment, added the baker's twine and then the heart.

A simple St. Patrick's Day card!

Have a great day!

{Good Luck Charm}
Stamps: Lucky Charm, Quotes II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Glamazon Green, I'm a Princess Pink (CSS)
Ink: Glamazon Green (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Green Baker's Twine (CSS), Stamping Sponge

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP