A {Congrats on Your Growing Family} Card...

Thursday, March 22, 2012


Hello!  I'm not going to hold back, I think I'm in love with this card.  It was so fun to make.  I'm in need of girl baby cards so that's where the whole idea for this card came about.  

Clear and Simple Stamps has a really cool new die called Circle Trio.  It was so easy to perfectly space all of those circles.  It's a simple die with three circles, but they are all three attached.  I ran this card through my cuttlebug three times, not nine.
My sentiment has a cool detail.  Behind the sentiment strip in the center circle, I used two foam dots to pop of the sentiment and I used own foam dot behind the outer sides.  This created a sort of arch.


Thanks so much for joining me here today. 

{Baby Congratulations}
Stamps: Baby Sentiments, Shapes: Circles (Clear &Simple Stamps) 
Card Stock: ABlanc Check, VIP Purple, Purplicious (CSS) 
Ink: VIP Purple, Purplicious (CSS)
Accessories: Circle Trio Die (CSS), Foam Dots

2 comments:

Lori March 24, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

Adorable! Love how you used the circle trio die.

Steph Zerbe March 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Ahh, what a nice idea for a layout. Love all the little images stamped in each circle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP