CSS Preview Day #2

Friday, March 2, 2012


Hello!  It's Preview Day 2 at Clear & Simple Stamps!!!  We are showcasing new die cuts and die cut combos.  I choose Shapes: Circles.  It's a combo so that means it's there are a bunch of circle dies as well as a bunch of coordinating circle stamps.

You can see the circle dies as well as the stamps on my card.  The largest circle is adhered directly to the card and then the rest is popped up on foam dots.   I also used my scoring board to create a frame around the perimeter of the card, although it's a little hard to see in the photo.
The sentiment is from a fun new set as well called Baby Sentiments.  


Are you getting excited about this next release?  All will be revealed on March 5th and I am dying to share the rest of my projects with you.  


Want to see some more sneak peeks?  Head on over and check out some of these designers:

Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Shapes: Circles, Baby Sentiments (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Glamazon Green, Kraft Like a Rockstar, Your Style Blue Me Away, Trendsetter Blue, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan (CSS), Cream
Accessories: Shapes: Circles Dies (CSS), Foam Dots, Scoring Board

4 comments:

Steph Zerbe March 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

cool and graphic. I bet it was fun laying those circles.

whoistracy March 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM  

There's so much wonderful dimension here Dana- I love it!

Denise March 2, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Very hip and graphic... a fun take on the layering possibilities with the circle dies. I love the colors you chose as well.

Lori March 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

Love the fun, graphic look you created. So many possibilities with those circles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP