An {Oh Baby} Card...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012


Hi there!  I had a glorious time playing around in my studio this morning.  Halle and I spent some time sketching out card layouts last night and I really think that got my mojo going.  

For my card today I paired up some fun patterned paper with CSS's Baby Shower stamp set and dies.  This would make a cute baby boy card.  I had so much fun with that little elephant that I made a second card that I'll share tomorrow.
This card is pretty straight forward so I won't go into much detail.  The patterned paper was a bit flimsy for me so I die cut the elephant a second time using card stock and adhered the two die cuts together for a more sturdy piece.  


Have a great day!

{Oh Baby}
Stamps: Baby Shower (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Trendsetter Blue (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, True Blue Fan (CSS)
Accessories: Baby Shower Dies (CSS), Foam Dots, Silver Brads

1 comments:

Basement Stamper March 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

great card, love the colors you chose for it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP