Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Each year Pantone, the leading color enthusiasts of the design industry, selects the coveted color of the year. For 2012, the lucky winner is Tangerine Tango...better known around CSS as Orange You Fabulous.  For this month's group project, we are working with the color orange! 
I had so much fun creating this card for my niece.  I started off by stamping the entire card base using a stamps from Circles Plus with Orange You Fabulous ink.  I covered the center of the card with a piece of cream card stock.  I stamped the sentiment on this piece of cream card stock using the same ink.  


I created a panel using Creamsicle Cardigan with the numbers from the new Number Blocks set.  
Orange Baker's Twine added a nice finishing touch.  I can't wait to give this too my niece, but I hope I remember since her birthday is in July.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Orange You Fabulous creations:


Have a great day!

{12 Fabulous Years}
Stamps: Circles Plus, Number Blocks (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Creamsicle Cardigan (CSS)
Ink: Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Accessories: Orange Baker's Twine (CSS), Foam Dimensionals, Mini Hole Punch  

3 comments:

whoistracy March 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

This is so cute! I love all the orange. Your niece is going to love this, too.

The Ossege Family March 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

Super cute card, I love the color orange and Lexus will love it too ;-)

Lori March 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

Cool graphic design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP