A Video {Hello World} Card...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


EEEEK!  I made a video!!!  I have to tell you this was so much fun.  Please keep in mind that this was my first attempt and next time I promise it will be so much better.  There are no frills in this one.  I filmed and edited it on my iPad thinking I could change it more on my computer when I finished but no such luck (I'm sure you can do it, but I've spent way more than enough time on this).  So, here ya go!


ETA: I forgot to post the inspiration for this card, it's this card I pinned a while ago from Laura Bassen!


Two things to note:
  • I always stamp on a mouse pad, always!  I've found that I get a good, solid image every time.  
  • I always stamp on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on my actual card stock.  Some stamps require a gentler touch than others and this is a good way to find out.  The other reason is that you may have a little fuzzy stuck to your stamp and not know it that will get inked up and will show up on your image.

Next time I'm counting on having titles and little notes from me during the video.  Let me know what you think!


Wow, I sure have learned a lot over the last few days.


Thanks so much for stopping by and watching my first video.  Have a great day!

{Hello World}
Stamps: Baby Shower, Baby Sentiments, Shapes:Circles (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: True Blue Fan, Brown Leather Satchel, Trendsetter Blue, Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Silver Valley (SEI)
Ink: True Blue Fan (CSS)
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Foam Dots, Tag Die (CSS), Shapes: Circles Dies (CSS)

4 comments:

Basement Stamper March 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

great card, love this!

The Ossege Family March 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

Great video!!! Fabulous job for your 1st one ;-) can't wait to see what you do next time.

LindaChad March 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

Nice card! What white pen did you use? Mine skip and I need to get a new one,

Steph Zerbe March 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Wow, I love watching your process! You are so precise in using a ruler, a pencil line, sticky notes and tweezers. I can't wait to see the next vid!! I am gonna break out the sticky notes now. What a useful trick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP