A {Football} Card...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hey all!  I don't know if you remember the problems I was having with my Silhouette (from this post).  Well, I had to send it in to be fixed, luckily it is still under warranty.  I received it back a few days ago and they sent me a brand new one!  I have to say that I'm quite impressed with this company.  When I first called about the problem, an actual person answered the phone!  I wasn't even transferred.  They sent me an email with directions of something to try and gave me info to send it in if I couldn't fix it myself.  I ended up sending it in (paying for the shipping and insurance myself) and about two weeks later I got the new one in the mail.  As some of you know, a new Silhouette comes with a $10 gift card to the Silhouette Store, new mats, and blade.  I'm sure you can tell that I was tickled pink.  


I was originally using my Silhouette to make a football themed card for my brother.  I owed him $10 for joining his fantasy football team and guess what?  I still hadn't sent him the money!  Here's the card I made.  It's pretty different than any of my other cards, but it was quick and got the point across.
The inside just might be my favorite part. 
Our Bengals are on a three game winning streak!  Whodey!!!

Have a great day!

PS.  I'm not going to list my supplies since it's just card stock and everything cut using the Silhouette.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP